Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Our Adobe Acrobat X Pro Essentials online training course will teach you the skills you need to master this new version of Adobe's powerful document management software.
The interface for Acrobat 10 has been completely redesigned. This training series will introduce both new and experienced users to the most effective ways to create, edit and distribute PDF documents using the new interface. New users will get a comprehensive view of the entire process of creating and working with PDF documents. Experienced users will get a road map from an expert user to locate where all the vital features have been moved.
By the time you are done watching this training series you will know and be proficient creating, editing and distributing PDF documents, creating and editing interactive PDF forms, adding hyperlinks and interactivity to PDF documents, as well as creating effective PDF comment and review.
Chapter 1: GETTING TO KNOW ACCESS 2010 (67 min)
- Relational Database Overview
- Access Components
- Planning a Database
- Creating Our Database Plan
- Naming Conventions
- Creating a Database File
- Leveraging Application Parts
- Building a Table in Design View & Data Types Explained
- Applying Field Properties
- Relationship Concepts
- Establishing Relationships
- Creating Lookup Fields
- Entering Table Records
- Using the Ribbon to Edit Records
- Managing Subdatasheets
- Creating a Basic Query
- Filtering with Criteria
- Working with Expressions
- Working with Totals
- Concatenating Text
- Changing Joins in Queries
- Creating a Price List Query
- Creating a Class Schedule Query Using Expression Builder
- Creating Action Queries
- Creating Special Select Queries with Wizards
- Creating Forms Automatically & with the Forms Wizard
- Creating Reports with the Report Wizard
- The Design of Forms & Reports
- Working with Data in Forms
- Filtering & Sorting Records in Forms
- Customizing Report Controls & Page Setup
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 8 Hours
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Project Files: Included
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and most Android devices.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...
Find out more about this Adobe Acrobat X Pro Essentials Online Course course - simply fill out your details: