Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Train the TrainerLeading Edge Leadership
Train the Trainer
All available course dates
Train The Trainer
The key purpose of a training event is to help people to learn. Learning is an active process – people learn best when they feel involved, can ask and answer questions, discuss, debate, try things out, work in teams, and reflect on and apply ideas. Great trainers understand how people learn, what stops them learning and how to create a stimulating learning environment. Great trainers are facilitators – they encourage and manage discussions, ask great questions, set up interesting activities and provide a truly engaging learning experience.
This practical-based, one-day virtual programme is packed with tips and techniques to take your training to a whole new level. It is suitable for new and experienced trainers who want to avail of the latest thinking, delivery and facilitation approaches so that they can provide motivational, memorable and dynamic training courses.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for trainers who want to learn a range of tips and techniques to take your training to another level.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this one-day virtual programme you will:
- Be aware of the eight core competencies of a great trainer.
- Understand how adults learn; how to cater for different learning styles; how to use learning logs.
- Know how to structure a training event, set up and debrief group activities.
- Be able to show flexibility in terms of – room layout, session timings, letting participants contribute within time constraints, how to handle difficult participants.
- Be able to facilitate at an advanced level – the “right” questions to ask to promote discussion.
- Be confident using modern visual aids – video clips, flip charts, PowerPoint, music.
Training Course Content
9.30 am – 11.00 am (Webinar 1)
- The eight core competencies of a great trainer.
- How we learn; catering for different learning styles; using learning logs.
- Structuring your training event; setting up and debriefing group activities; showing flexibility
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm (Webinar 2)
- How to facilitate at an advanced level – asking the “right” questions.
- Facilitation activities – each participant will have an opportunity to practice facilitation.
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm (Webinar 3)
- How to use visual aids for impact – video clips, flip charts, PowerPoint, music.
- The key secret if you want to stand out as a great trainer.
- Each participant will deliver a short virtual training session.
Course delivery details
Leading Edge Leadership’s webinars are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute webinars, typically scheduled at the following times:
- 9.30 am – 11.00 am: Webinar 1
- 12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Webinar 2
- 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Webinar 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each webinar that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of nine highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Train The Trainer works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our webinars can have up to 25 attendees).
- The three webinars are delivered “live” in a fast-paced, highly interactive style using a range of features (breakout rooms, polling, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling).
We deliver this programme on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (chat, breakout rooms, polling etc)ensure the webinars are highly interactive and engaging. (We can also deliver the webinars on your preferred platform).
We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
Why choose Leading Edge Leadership
We offer a wide range of 90-minute webinars for clients worldwide - connect from anywhere, anytime
Our specialist trainers have over 15 years of experience in their field
We have over 1,000 course review ratings, averaging 4.7 out of 5 stars
This one-day virtual programme costs £1500 per day (plus VAT where applicable) - working out at £150 per day per attendee with 10 attendees).
We offer a £100 discount on our daily rate when two or more training days are booked (£1400 per day).
Leading Edge Leadership
Leading Edge Leadership Ltd is a UK-based international training company specialising in providing 90-minute bite-sized leadership webinars, virtual leadership and management training programmes and coaching for organisations in most industries - FTSE 100, Councils, Universities, Tech, Law, Pharma, Telecoms, Banks,...
Average rating 4.8Based on 12 reviews.
Find out more about this Train the Trainer course - simply fill out your details: