Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Good employee relations are vital to the performance of every organization. During this training workshop, we explore the issues that arise in organizations to either magnify and enhance performance or dull thinking and destroy collaboration.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Employees working for new but rapidly expanding organizations who acquire responsibility for establishing and formalizing HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Analyse the Psychological Contract of Employment.
- Understand and explore The Voice of the Customer in your organization.
- Explore the issues of Employee Engagement.
- Understand what motivates people and why.
Training Course Content
- The Psychological Contract of Employment
- Employee Voice and Engagement
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1-day to 11-weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live online training courses....
Find out more about this Employee Relations course - simply fill out your details: