Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing Online Learning & DevelopmentLondon Business Training & Consulting
Developing Online Learning & Development
This course is your complete toolset of knowledge and skills required to deliver world class online L&D practice in your organization. The course delivers all the essentials elements of L&D for online delivery.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the online environment and the tools available to succeed in it.
- Develop the skills need to design and lever world-class online programmes.
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver coaching and mentoring skills online.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Training Course Content
The Virtual Learning Environment
- Course content management
- Course structure and planning
- Learner administration and engagement
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Online assessments
Designing and Delivering Online Learning
- Design approaches and models for online course planning
- Online learning technologies
- Creating engaging online activities
- Accommodating a range of learning styles
- Overcoming barriers to online learning
Online Coaching and Mentoring
- The online coaching/mentoring process
- The role of a coach, the role of a mentor
- Developing a good client relationship
- Essential skills in online coaching and mentoring
- Ethical guidelines for coaches and mentors
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1-day to 11-weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live online training courses....
Find out more about this Developing Online Learning & Development course - simply fill out your details: