Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Learning & DevelopmentLondon Business Training & Consulting
Advanced Learning & Development
This course will guide you through the knowledge and skills you need to develop and run an effective L&D unit in HR that is closely aligned to the overall organizational strategy.
This course is also designed to develop your knowledge and skills in designing, devoting and delivering world class L&D practice in your organization. It will equip you with all the tools needed for the effective delivery of L&D in a modern organization.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of L&D in HRM and the wider organization.
- Develop the skills need to create an learning organization and embed a learning culture.
- Appreciate the steps required to develop an effective L&D strategy.
- Improve your execution of L&D in your organization.
- Develop your analytical skills to produce L&D assessments.
- Understand the essential skills required to design and deliver excellent training programmes.
- Appreciate the elements and importance of assessing L&D outcomes.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Training Course Content
The Need for L&D in Organizations
- Understanding organizations
- The organization's purpose
- Organization structures
- The purpose of Learning & Development
The Learning Organization
- Characteristics of a learning organization
- Five disciplines of the learning organization
- Building a learning organization
- Barriers to the learning organization
Creating a Learning Culture
- Organizational culture and learning
- Organizational learning, team learning and individual learning
- Steps to create a learning culture
- Creating the right learning environment
Steps to Develop your L&D Strategy
- L&D alignment with business strategy
- Defining the& L&D& vision, goals and metrics
- The link between L&D and performance
- Assessing the capability gaps
- Design the strategy
L&D Needs Analysis
- Defining Learning & Development needs
- Identifying learning needs
- Capturing, analysing and reporting learning needs
- Setting L&D priorities
Training Programme Selection, Design and Delivery
- Setting aims, objectives and learning outcomes
- Establishing the learning content
- Training and learning methods
- Training resources
Assessing Training Efficacy
- Training assessment – The Kirkpatrick Model
- Assessment planning
- Assessment methods
- ROI for L&D
- Providing feedback
Facilitation Skills Development
- Facilitation fundamentals
- Personality types & communications
- Common facilitation techniques
- Dealing with difficult participants
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1-day to 11-weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live online training courses....
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this Advanced Learning & Development course - simply fill out your details: