Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced HR Practice and Management Skills EssentialsLondon Business Training & Consulting
Advanced HR Practice and Management Skills Essentials
HR Practice Essentials is a highly interactive course that explores the organization context that HR operates within to gain insights into how we can more effective as HR professionals. The journey starts with the characteristics of different organizations to better understand the goals of HR, through to the detail of Job Descriptions, composition and deployment.
HR Practice Excellence is an immersive journey exploring the employee development and learning experience. As a professional manager, team leader or in HR, you will uncover the real learning needs of your team and the impact of the way we can approach learning organizationally as well as a team. You will take away a comprehensive action plan you can use the very next day at work.
This management essentials course will help grow your managerial aptitude and skills through an interactive approach. By attending this course, you'll learn to identify problems and classify them in priority areas by creating solutions. Then though comparative analysis you will support and construct management processes that will drive productivity and deliver results.
The course includes site visits to organizations relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- - HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- - HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- - Employees working for new but rapidly expanding organizations who acquire responsibility for establishing and formalizing HR policies, procedures and practices.
- - Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- - Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- - Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- - Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
- - High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- - Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- - Operations Managers
- - Heads of Departments
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The Organizational Characteristics and The Goals of HR.
- The different areas of Job analysis to be even more effective.
- The Psychological Contract of Employment.
- How people learn and what this means for us as leaders.
- How to implement Learning & Development activities in a motivational way.
- The impact of digital technology coming down the track.
- How to implement motivational strategies to improve attitudes to work and performance.
- The importance of rational and emotive aspects in work performances and duties.
- The art of presentation and articulate meeting handling.
- A practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- How to implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Training Course Content
Organizational Context and HR Goals
- Characteristics of Organizations
- The Goals of HR Practice
- Organizing the HR Function
- The Role of Employee Forums
- Negotiating with Employees
- Different Job Types
- Different Roles and Job Types unpacked
- The Organization Chart and Evaluation Tools
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- The Psychological Contract of Employment
- Employee Voice and Engagement
Learning & Development
- The Learning Cycle
- Levels of Learning and Needs analysis
- Implementing Learning & Development Activities
HR Information Systems
- The range of technological options
- Digital Leadership
- Digital Transformation
Defining the Modern Manager
- Who is the Modern Manager
- Codes of Professionalism
- Applied Management Theory
- Championing Policies and Procedures
- Setting Precision Tasks
- Key Performance Indicators and SLA’s
- Delivering Clear Guidance and Instruction
Communication and Interpersonal Skills Masterclass
- Mastering Body Language
- Tonality and Communication Content
- Semiotics and Semantics
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
We offer face-to-face classroom sessions as well as online training sessions through Zoom. With a vast range of scheduled courses to choose from, LBTC aims to satisfy your niche needs for management courses and more. With options of customisability, your every training need is satisfied. LBTC offers everything that helps you push the scales of your career and gain a competitive edge.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1-day to 11-weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live online training courses....
Find out more about this Advanced HR Practice and Management Skills Essentials course - simply fill out your details: