Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Accounting and Finance Essentials for ManagersLondon Business Training & Consulting
Accounting and Finance Essentials for Managers
This course is for anyone needing a basic understanding of business finance and insights into operational decision-making.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for staff who wish to improve their understanding of how accounting and finance can help in their decision-making and how this impacts on the organization’s financial position.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- The relevance of finance to operational decision-making.
- The relationship between operational and financial measures.
- Why a deeper understanding of cost and cost behaviour can help operational staff.
- A practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- How to implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Training Course Content
Importance of Financial Management
- The elements of financial management
- Key accounting terms and terminology
- How cash and profit differ
- The two main financial reporting statements: the income statement and the balance sheet
Measuring Financial Success
- Measuring management success
- Measuring risk and return
- The importance of cash flow and working capital
- Budgeting and budgetary control
Managing Financial Resources
- The importance of cost behaviour
- Cost management
- Opex and Capex
- Break-even analysis
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
We offer face-to-face classroom sessions as well as online training sessions through Zoom. With a vast range of scheduled courses to choose from, LBTC aims to satisfy your niche needs for management courses and more. With options of customisability, your every training need is satisfied. LBTC offers everything that helps you push the scales of your career and gain a competitive edge.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1-day to 11-weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live online training courses....
Find out more about this Accounting and Finance Essentials for Managers course - simply fill out your details: