Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety - Online
Work in the construction industry can be a very rewarding profession. The world economy is heavily influenced by construction activities and almost everyone has some involvement in construction work during their lifetime. Nevertheless construction remains a very hazardous industry that accounts for a large number of accidents each year.
TheNEBOSH International Construction Certificateis a specialist professional qualification that allows individuals to gain a good grounding in construction related health and safety and satisfy employers that they are up to the job.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This NEBOSH training course is ideal for professionals who are seeking to improve their practical knowledge and skills in health and safety best practice for the construction industry and environment.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will receive the NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health & Safety.
Training Course Content
The contents of this NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety course include:
UNIT IGC 1: Management of International health & safety (5 days)
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 - Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 -Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 - Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 - Act
Note: Candidates who have been awarded a NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety in the last five years will be exempted from IGC 1 and can simply 'top-up' with this specialist unit (ICC 1) and practical assessment (ICC 2) to achieve the new award.
UNIT ICC 1: Managing and controlling hazards in international construction activities (5 days)
- Construction management
- Construction activities hazards and control
- Movement of people and vehicles – hazards and control
- Manual and mechanical handling – hazards and control
- Work equipment - hazards and control
- Electrical hazards and control
- Fire hazards and control
- Chemical and biological health hazards and control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and control
- Working at height - hazards and control
- Excavation work and confined spaces - hazards and control
- Demolition hazards and control
UNIT ICC 2: International Construction Health & Safety Practical Application (5 days)
The completion of a health & safety assessment of a workplace and a report to management.
Note: The ICC1 and ICC2 units together comprises over 70 hours of tuition.
Distance Learning fee: SGD $ 527.57 (Course Fees) + SGD $100.00 (Registration Fees) + SGD $285.00 (Exam Fees)
KBA Training: Health & Safety and Environmental Training
KBA Training Centre Pte Ltd (KBAT) represents the training division of KB Associates Group, with a significant focus on occupational health, safety and environmental training (both nationally and internationally accredited) for the onshore and offshore industries. We provide a range...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety - Online course - simply fill out your details: