Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Forecasting
Following the success of our face to face training workshops, we have digitised the format.
J+D online pharmaceutical forecasting training is for anyone who aspires to broaden their understanding. Best practice forecasting principles underpin key forecasting concepts throughout the learning process.
- Learn in your own time and at your own pace.
- Engage in training on the move, in the comfort of your own working environment.
- Manage time in training against other daily demands - you can simply turn the training off and return at your leisure.
- Ask questions via theHub via a forum or a FAQ section to support independent learning.
Suitability - Who should attend?
J+D pharma forecasting training caters for pharma and biotech companies and individuals who are involved at any stage in the forecasting process — from those who create a forecast, those that carry out the MR that feeds into a forecast, and those that use the final forecast.
The training is suitable for:
- New-starters, to gain an understanding quickly, without waiting to attend the next workshop;
- A more experienced forecaster who wants to brush up on monte-carlo or utilise SimScore or analogue databases;
- Or someone who wants to see alternative ways to structure models and make them more consistent and transparent within the organisation.
Training Course Content
The training is broken down into 6 key modules:
- Key Forecasting Principles,
- Defining the Market,
- Trending the Market,
- Adding Events,
- Converting to Volume and Sales,
- Case Study.
J+D Forecasting was founded from a passion over 10 years ago to support pharmaceutical companies with their forecasting needs. J+D Forecasting provides Bespoke Consultancy, FC+, pharmaceutical forecasting software; Interactive Pharma Forecasting Training face to face and online and bring data...
Find out more about this The Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Forecasting course - simply fill out your details: