Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Fundamentals of ForecastingJ+D Forecasting
The Fundamentals of Forecasting
Following the success of our face to face training workshops, we have digitalised the format.
J+D online training is for anyone who aspires to broaden their understanding. Best practice forecasting principles underpin key forecasting concepts throughout the learning process.
- Learn in your own time and at your own pace.
- Engage in training on the move, in the comfort of your own working environment.
- Manage time in training against other daily demands - you can simply turn the training off and return at your leisure.
- Ask questions via theHub via a forum or a FAQ section to support independent learning.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our forecasting training workshops cater for pharma and bio-tech companies and individuals who are involved at any stage in the forecasting process — from those who create a forecast, those that carry out the MR that feeds into a forecast, and those that use the final forecast.
The training is suitable for:
- New-starters, to gain an understanding quickly, without waiting to attend the next workshop;
- A more experienced forecaster who wants to brush up on monte-carlo or utilise SimScore or analogue databases;
- Or someone who wants to see alternative ways to structure models and make them more consistent and transparent within the organisation.
Training Course Content
The training is broken down into 6 key modules:
- Key Forecasting Principles,
- Defining the Market,
- Trending the Market,
- Adding Events,
- Converting to Volume and Sales,
- Case Study.
J+D was founded from a passion over 10 years ago to support pharmaceutical companies with their forecasting needs. We provide Bespoke Consultancy, FC+, sophisticated software; Interactive Pharma Forecasting Training and bring data to life with Sharepoint/Power BI. Our expertise stretches...
Find out more about this The Fundamentals of Forecasting course - simply fill out your details: