Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adobe Photoshop CC plus Dreamweaver CC
Adobe Photoshop CC plus Dreamweaver CC - online courses
The average UK salary for Adobe Photoshop professionals is £34,000 and for Adobe Dreamweaver professional is £32 500! (Source ITJobsWatch 2015). This demonstrates an upward trend so don’t delay your Adobe studies!
Gain the latest Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver qualifications and place yourself ahead of the pack!
Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) 2014 contains vast improvements to content-aware tools. Two new Blur Tools (Spin Blur and Path Blur); as well as a new Focus Mask feature allows the selection of specific parts of an image based on whether or not they are in focus. Other beneficial advances, including speed increases for certain tasks, have also been addressed in the 2014 CC version of Adobe Photoshop.
The ACE Photoshop CC 2014 certification will demonstrate your competence across various skills such as – photo editing, web designing and the use of the numerous Photoshop tools. This qualification is an industry recognised certification. The Adobe Photoshop CC exam focuses on both the new and the key features of Photoshop Creative Cloud.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Creative Cloud) 2014 is the latest version and will dramatically improve your productivity and streamline the web design process. Some of the latest features are the new Live View editing option, Element Quick View and Copy/Paste CSS.
The Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014 qualification will teach you a range of skills including Creating Web Pages, Working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Laying out Pages, Sending the Website to the Server and Linking Web Pages. This certification is ideal for professionals involved with architecting a site, coding pages, designing page layouts and formatting page elements with CSS.
An internationally recognised Adobe certification will boost your CV and drastically increase your employment and earning potentials. Don’t let your outdated skill hold you back – get the latest Adobe courses NOW!
An Adobe certification will provide employers and clients with formal proof of your expertise in Adobe products. Adobe offers three levels of Adobe Certification tests that will demonstrate your proficiency in:
A single Adobe Product – ACE (Adobe Certified Expert)
Multiple Adobe Products – ACE Specialist
The entire range of Adobe Products – ACE Master
Adobe also provides Adobe Product Instructors with the option to formalise their skills, knowledge and efficiency through the Adobe Certification program or through the ACI Certification Program (Adobe Certified Instructor).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Adobe is a world leader in the development of various types of web design, graphic design and authoring software. Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Digital Designers, System Integrators and Developers worldwide use Adobe Software.
The study package can be tailored to meet your exact study requirements and prepare you with lower level courses.
Please contact the course advisors at Itonlinelearning here, to find out if this programme is suitable for you.
Training Course Content
Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 Course Curriculum:
- Lesson 1 – Getting Started
- Lesson 2 – Creating Basic Images
- Lesson 3 – Managing Selections and Layers
- Lesson 4 – Adjusting Images
- Lesson 5 – Refining Images
- Lesson 6 – Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Lesson 7 – Creating Raster Images
- Lesson 8 – Applying Vector Image Tools
- Lesson 9 – Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Lesson 10 – Automating Tasks
- Lesson 11 – Editing Video
- Lesson 12 – Setting Project Requirements
- Lesson 13 – Appendix A
- Lesson 14 – Appendix B
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014 Course Curriculum:
- Lesson 1 – Getting Started with Dreamweaver
- Lesson 2 – Creating a Website
- Lesson 3 – Creating Web Pages
- Lesson 4 – Inserting tables and Importing Content
- Lesson 5 – Creating Reusable Site Assets
- Lesson 6 – Linking Web Pages and Sending the Website to the Server
- Lesson 7 – Identifying Website Requirements
- Lesson 8 – Creating Layouts
- Lesson 9 – Formatting Web Pages
- Lesson 10 – Creating Forms
- Lesson 11 – Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver
- Lesson 12 – Managing Website Files
- Lesson 13 – Appendix A: Web Accessibility Standards
- Lesson 14 – Appendix B: Project Management Phases and Issues
- Lesson 15 – Appendix C: Graphic Design Principles
- Lesson 16 – Appendix D: W3C
- Lesson 17 – Appendix E: HTML
- Lesson 18 – Appendix F: Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC Certification Exam Objectives
- Lesson 19 – Appendix G: Adobe Certified Expert Dreamweaver CC Exam Mapping
- Lesson 20 – Appendix H: Adobe Dreamweaver CC: New Features
The total cost of this training course is £550 per user. Flexible monthly payment plans are available.
Multi-user Training Packages
This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. ITonlinelearning can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...