Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Adobe Lightroom for Beginners Everyone has heard the term "photoshopped," which refers to editing done using Adobe Photoshop. But what about its sister product Adobe Lightroom? Adobe Lightroom is another addition to the Adobe editing lineup, and every photographer and editor should know how to use it. Learning Adobe Lightroom is not just about learning how to edit photos.
Using this basic guide to Lightroom, you get a jumpstart on industry-standard software that helps you prepare to process photos and keeps you organized. By getting involved with Lightroom, you save time and are more productive, which means you can get back to doing what you love - taking amazing pictures.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learning Lightroom is right for you if you:
- Recently took up photography as a hobby or as a business
- Want to develop and manage a logical workflow to make editing your photos easier
- Are a seasoned professional interested in tools designed specifically for photographers
- Have the desire to build up transferrable and valuable skills within a professional grade piece of software
Training Course Content
This Lightroom course includes how-to guides for the most important features of Lightroom including:
- Uploading and organizing photographs
- Developing photographs to prepare them for processing
- Using presets and processing tools to create custom and professional quality images
- Enabling advanced features like spot removal and the healing brush
Adobe Lightroom is an essential weapon in any photographer's arsenal. Get started on this fast guide today to organize your art, spend more time on the creative tasks you love, and even boost your income by boosting your productivity.
The cost of this course is £99 £19 + VAT per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
International Open Academy
All IOA courses are created by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the...