Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Acne Treatment & CareInternational Open Academy
Acne Treatment & Care
Learn about acne and how to treat it successfully. Acne is famous for its prevalence during adolescence, with up to 80% of teenagers and preteens experiencing some degree of acne. But a University of Alabama study found that 46.7% adults still suffer from mild to severe acne in their 20s, 27.7% in their 30s, 19.2% in their 40s and 11.3% in their 50s. Some of these suffer from severe acne. Usually acne is not any kind of serious threat to your health, but it can be emotionally difficult to deal with, and can also leave scarring.
Those suffering from acne can have a hard time working out why they have acne or what they can do to get rid of it. This course will provide you with plenty of information about the causes of acne and show you a wide array of treatment options and advice for lifestyle and diet changes, all backed up by research. Learn how to treat and manage acne with this comprehensive course on Acne Treatment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is the perfect match for you if you:
- Want to understand more about what causes acne
- Want to get a picture of what treatment options are available
- Are looking for ideas for natural remedies
- Want to understand medications and their side effects
- Need information about diet and lifestyle you can implement to clear acne
Training Course Content
You'll develop a firm understanding of:
- Different elements of a skincare routine, and which products, both natural and commercial, might be able to help
- How your diet might be contributing toward your acne and the steps you can take to improve your diet and your skin
- How habits such as sleep patterns, exercise, makeup, hairstyles and drinking patterns can affect your acne and what you can do to turn things around
- The different underlying causes of acne and hints to detect which type yours might be
- Different medications, their effectiveness and their side-effects, so you can make an educated decision
The cost of this course is £99 £19 + VAT per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
International Open Academy
All IOA courses are created by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the...