Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
B2B Marketing: The Complete Guide (Virtual Classroom)Institute of Data & Marketing
B2B Marketing: The Complete Guide (Virtual Classroom)
Boost your B2B marketing knowledge and expertise. This 2-day course gives you invaluable insights on strategy, trends, tools, measurement, analytics and more. Gain the confidence you need to deliver results as a B2B marketing specialist.
Suitability - Who should attend?
B2B and B2C marketing are not the same. There are unique complexities to B2B decision-making, buyer behaviour and the B2B customer journey to name but a few. Complete our specialised B2B course and identify your strategic competence in the intricacies of B2B marketing.
With this specialism, you’ll have instant recognition as a marketer with the expertise and adaptability to achieve marketing objectives and business goals across B2B.
- Lead nurturing through the funnel
- Market research
- B2B customer data
- The B2B customer journey
- Content marketing in a digital world
- Next generation marketing automation
- Mobile marketing
- Social media
Outcome / Qualification etc.
During this course you will learn to:
- Understand the B2B marketing landscape; now and in the future
- Measurable marketing; learning from the best on and offline business campaigns
- Understand the B2B journey, what it is and how to map it for successful results
- Align marketing to the business strategy and get the sales team onside
- Engage and drive successful results by using Email and Content marketing
Training Course Content
- The future of B2B marketing – a look at the current B2B marketing landscape and how to best prepare for the future
- Using measurement – looking at the best practice online and offline campaigns
- The Operations of B2B marketing
- Aligning marketing with business strategy and companywide collaboration
- Using Data for campaign, customer and marketing insight
B2B Elective Day 2
- Content Marketing
- Cutting edge marketing: using the latest tools ranging from AI to CRM
- Email marketing for B2B – an advanced approach
- Creating amazing B2B customer experiences to drive engagement by understanding online and multichannel behaviour
Why choose Institute of Data & Marketing
Over 30 years experience as a leading awarding body for qualifications in data & digital marketing
Over 100,000 people have attended our courses
Over 15,000 marketers have earned a professional certification with us
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...
Find out more about this B2B Marketing: The Complete Guide (Virtual Classroom) course - simply fill out your details: