Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
Your course is fully online. You'll study 5 units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
Spreadsheets for accounting will also be covered throughout the course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
You should be over 19 and have significant practical accounting experience. You must be competent in everything covered by the Foundation Certificate, including double-entry bookkeeping.
If English is your second language, we recommend you have an IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, but we’re happy to review your case on an individual basis.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Find your dream job: 78% of AAT members and 73% of students are happy in their jobs
- Increase your salary: 77% of students say AAT increased their earning potential
- A career for life: 83% of AAT members feel secure in their jobs
- A bright future: achieving all AAT levels lets you start your own practice or fast-track Chartered status
Why choose a CIPD qualification?
ICS Learn ICS Learn is the world's most experienced distance and online learning organisation. We have been a pioneer in teaching skills and qualifications at a distance for over 130 years, giving you the opportunity to learn while earning and...
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.