Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Course type: Essentials
- Course code: CSPNGN1
- Duration: 5 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Not applicable
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £265
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or 'Attend from Anywhere' (i.e. live online class)
- QA price: £3060 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £2795 inc VAT
- Saving: £265
- Cisco Build-Operate-Transfer partners who are focused on service provider NGN networks, specific to entry-level network operations personnel.
- Service provider network operations organizations, specific to entry-level network operations personnel.
- Cisco engineers who are motivated to pursue Cisco certifications focused on service provider NGN operations.
- All service provider operations customers, partners who support service provider NGN environments, and internal Cisco engineers who wish to pursue Cisco professional or expert-level SP operations certifications.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Describe the operation of IP and data network
- Describe IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Configure switched network technologies
- Describe routed network technologies
- Configure IP services
- Configure Cisco operating systems and platforms
- Configure transport technologies
- Configure access and edge technologies
- Configure security in the network
- Describe MPLS
- Describe multicast
- Describe high availability
- Configure network management
- Describe VPN technologies
- Lesson 1: Defining Functions of Networking
- Lesson 2: Introducing TCP/IP Layers and the OSI Reference Model
- Lesson 3: Managing IP Addressing
- Lesson 4: Describing the TCP/IP Transport Layer
- Lesson 5: Explaining Network Security
- Lesson 6: Explaining IP Addressing and Subnets
- Lesson 1: Understanding Ethernet
- Lesson 2: Connecting to an Ethernet LAN
- Lesson 3: Using Switched LAN Technology
- Lesson 4: Operating a Cisco Switch
- Lesson 5: Understanding Switch Security
- Lesson 6: Performing Switched Network Optimizations
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Switch Issues
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Cisco IOS XR
- Lesson 3: Configuring Basic Routing
- Lesson 4: Configuring EIGRP
- Lesson 5: Understanding Cisco Router Security
- Lesson 1: Describing Access Technologies
- Lesson 2: Introducing Service Provider Access, Edge, and Transport Technologies
- Lesson 3: Enabling the WAN Internet Connection
- Lesson 4: Introducing Encapsulation
- Lesson 5: Introducing VPN
- Lesson 1: Collecting Device Data
- Lesson 2: Configuring Network Management Tools
- Lesson 3: Using AAA
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks - Part 1 course - simply fill out your details: