Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Hudson have partnered with the Online Business School (OBS) to bring you this fully accredited Diploma course. The Online Business School delivers online university pathway programmes with full Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Awards to learners from all corners of the world. Learners can fast track their way through to a UK University Qualification on campus or by distance learning. With a 24/7 student networking platform, personal dashboards, 1-2-1 online tutorials, group webinars and bank of pre-recorded group webcasts, the Online Business School provides students with all the support that they need to succeed in developing their professional skill base and achieve a university qualification .
Watch this video to learn more about OBS and how their online Diploma courses work
About this DiplomaThe Level 3 120 credit ‘A-Level’ equivalent qualification helps students learn key concepts and a range of management procedures required to work within a business, it has been specifically developed to provide the knowledge required for students to work effectively, both as individuals and in teams within business. Being able to develop good business management skills is crucial for any company. The Level 3 Diploma Business Management is made up of 6 modules and 6 written assignments, each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours.While completing the Diploma, students will have access to various study resources, such as tutor support and webinars, a social learning forum, and additional materials to help in the completion of their graduate business course. Upon completion of this course, students receive an ATHE Level 3 Business Management qualification which is fully regulated by Ofqual. Students will then have the opportunity to apply for admission onto a full Undergraduate Degree programme from a range of UK universities. Alternatively students can opt to study our Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management and then go on to complete a Undergraduate Top Up at a range of UK universities. Course Curriculum:
- Managing Business Operations Effective management of the business operations undertaken within an organisation is the key to its overall success. No organisation will be able to achieve its objectives without effective management of its operations. This module is divided into six sections, each of which deals with one aspect of the management of business operations.
- Maximising Resources An organisation that fails to dedicate sufficient attention to its use of resources will prove to be unprofitable over time. By being observant and prudent, any organisation can achieve significant gains from the management of its resources.
- The Business Environment A sound understanding of the environment in which an organisation operates is a valuable asset in management. In order to make effective decisions, it is important for managers to be aware of the factors that influence the environment and the benefits which can be achieved from using the nature of the environment to good effect. Without such knowledge, it is easy to misjudge the consequence of any actions taken.
- Managing People in Organisations Effective management of people within an organisation is essential if the objectives of the organisation are to be achieved. People represent the single most important resource of the organisation and their needs must be understood and respected.
- Working in Teams Modern organisations use opportunities for team working as much as possible as this is an effective and proven method for getting the best performance from members of the workforce. Teams may be involved in all activities of an organisation – from production right through to financial decision making. This module looks at the role played by teams within organisations and how the human element interacts.
- Effective Business Communication Good communication is essential in any organisation in order to pass information from one person to another. This module explains the need for effective communication and demonstrates how this can be achieved within a work environment.
- One to One Coaching through online tutorials. Students can purchase tutorials on a one to one basis through a live webinar or telephone support.
- Live interactive webinars – students can enter a live webinar with other students in a virtual classroom.
- Recorded webcasts – Students can purchase pre-recorded webcasts to enhance their learning.
- Specific student issues
- Any quality issues for university partners
- Monitoring of assessment standards
- Monitoring of material content against learning outcomes
- Specific operational issues as they affect quality and customer service
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Accredited Level 3 Business Management Diploma (with bonus PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course) course - simply fill out your details: