Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Hudson have partnered with the Online Business School (OBS) to bring you this fully accredited Diploma course. The Online Business School delivers online university pathway programmes with full Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Awards to learners from all corners of the world. Learners can fast track their way through to a UK University Qualification on campus or by distance learning. With a 24/7 student networking platform, personal dashboards, 1-2-1 online tutorials, group webinars and bank of pre-recorded group webcasts, the Online Business School provides students with all the support that they need to succeed in developing their professional skill base and achieve a university qualification .
Watch this video to learn more about OBS and how their online Diploma courses work
About this Diploma
The Graduate Level 6 120 credit Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is made up of 10 modules and 6 written assignments and each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours, with an additional 30-50 hours worth of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises. While completing the online Business Diploma, students will have access to various study resources, such as tutor support and webinars, a social learning forum, and additional materials to help in the completion of their graduate business course.
This course will be most suited to individuals who are at least 25 years old and have 5 years managerial work experience and do not have a degree but wish to study for an MBA or Postgraduate business programme. On successful completion of the course Students will be able to enrol onto our Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management or a range of other postgraduate courses.Level 6 Curriculum:
- IT in Business: There is clear evidence that Information Technology provides competitive advantage, whatever the business sphere an organisation operates it, this module will assess pros and cons of using information technology within business.
- Effective Communications: Information is the most valuable asset in the contemporary organisation, and communication is the method by which information is shared. It is on the basis of information that business decisions are made. So without effective communications, an organisation simply cannot perform optimally.
- High Performance Teams: This module is designed for both new and experienced managers. Using a mix of information, personal and team activities, it aims to help learners develop new team building skills or refine and expand the team building skills they already possess.
- Leadership Skills: Good leadership is essential for success in any organisation, whether in the private or public sector. Today, rapid change, in the form of a constantly changing competitive environment, innovations in technology and changing economic conditions, have led to the realisation that leadership is a skill to be developed.
- Manager’s Toolkit: There are literally thousands of management tools and models which can be used for analysis, problem solving and strategy development. The trick for the practising manager is to master a few which are versatile and which can be used in most of the situations you are likely to encounter.
- Managing and Using Finance: This module covers key areas of accounting, as seen from a business perspective. It explains how accountancy can inform and guide management decisions.
- Managing and Using Marketing: The focus of marketing is on the customer and customer satisfaction – meeting the needs of customers through the products/services we sell and offering the customer what they perceive as value. Today customers have higher and higher expectations for quality, service and value.
- Managing Organisations: There is a great deal of focus on creating the right type of organisation today because it is recognised that the structure, culture and management of the organisation has a huge influence on organisational performance.
- Personal Effectiveness: So what is personal effectiveness? Personal effectiveness covers those skills and abilities that we need to have, regardless of our job, status or professional background. Personal effectiveness is about using the key skills we have identified to achieve greater productivity and successful results – whether that be on a business or personal basis.
- Quality and Excellence: The words quality and excellence are used in a wide variety of contexts in organisations. We refer to a quality product, a quality company, excellent business procedures or an excellent service. So what exactly do we mean by these terms? Does quality mean conformance to specifications? Does it mean a product or service without flaws? Does it mean excellence?
- Northampton University Via LSM:
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management Top up – £3800
- BSc (Hons) in International Accounting Top up -£3800
- University of Derby
- Undergraduate Top up to BA – £4400
- London Metropolitan University (Via WINC)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration Top up – £3250
- Southern Cross University
- Bachelor of Business.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management.
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management.
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- One to One Coaching through online tutorials. Students can purchase tutorials on a one to one basis through a live webinar or telephone support.
- Live interactive webinars – students can enter a live webinar with other students in a virtual classroom.
- Recorded webcasts – Students can purchase pre-recorded webcasts to enhance their learning.
- Specific student issues
- Any quality issues for university partners
- Monitoring of assessment standards
- Monitoring of material content against learning outcomes
- Specific operational issues as they affect quality and customer service
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Find out more about this Accredited Graduate Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management course - simply fill out your details: