Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
An Introduction to Marketing - Understand marketing fundamentals. Create actionable plans - In-HouseHemsley Fraser
An Introduction to Marketing - Understand marketing fundamentals. Create actionable plans - In-House
This two day in-house course from Hemsley Fraser is designed to help your staff master they key principles and techniques of effective marketing, enhancing their confidence in making marketing-related decisions.
They will confidently create marketing plans that deliver value to your business, enabling them to make better marketing decisions as a result.
The in-house session is delivered on your company premises allowing your employees to assimilate knowledge and skills in a familiar environment, but can also be delivered in Hemsley Fraser's state-of-the-art training facility. Tailoring is available upon request.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for anyone who is new to marketing and/or lacks formal training in marketing essentials.
It is also an ideal refresher course for more experienced marketing professionals.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course your employees will be able to: -
- Advance your understanding of essential marketing principles, tools and techniques.
- Identify, profile and more deeply understand target customers.
- Analyse your company’s operating environment and identify market opportunities.
- Set SMART marketing objectives that drive your decision making and action.
- Set marketing strategies to drive growth in market or product sales.
- Create a tactical marketing plan detailing all the activities required to achieve your objectives.
- Critically evaluate and deploy the right marketing tools for your business.
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing decisions and activity.
They will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
The course can be tailored to your organisation and covers:-
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Benefits of Planning: the Recommended Model
- Setting Realistic Objectives
- Setting a Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tactics
- Marketing Actions
- Evaluation and Improvement
From £3,200. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this An Introduction to Marketing - Understand marketing fundamentals. Create actionable plans - In-House course - simply fill out your details: