Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
An Introduction to Human Resources
Through this two-day course from Hemsley Fraser participants will gain a thorough introduction to HR.
The course is both practical and intensive, designed to provide a broad overview of HR issues and prepare participants for a successful career in the field, or those taking on new HR responsibilities.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new and aspiring HR professionals, and those who have- or are taking on HR responsibilities in their role.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Understanding the current and future HR responsibilities
- Planning for people's needs in the workplace
- Recruiting the right people
- Handling sensitive issues - including ethical issues, termination, redundancy, sickness
- HR best practices and how to apply them
- Participating in performance management and appraisals
- Put equality into practice in the workplace.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- HR - The Role and Responsibilities
- HR Best Practice - An Overview
- Employment Law
- Legal Responsibilities of the Employer
- Discipline, Redundancy, Dismissal and Absence Management
- Personal Development
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per participant.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this An Introduction to Human Resources course - simply fill out your details: