Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Family Health & Nutrition Course
Whether you are thinking about learning family health & nutrition as a hobby or you have an interest in working as a nutrionist and want to boost your career to the next level, our family health & nutrition diploma can give you the insight, skills and knowledge you need to thrive in this career.
Take control of your family health & nutrition, made up of seven modules with an average completion time of fifteen hours.
Introduction to Family Health & Nutrition
This detailed course has been designed for anyone who wants to drive their career forward as a nutritionist. The course covers a large variety of topics spanning over seven detailed modules.
During the family health & nutrition course, you will learn about what your body needs, you will learn about nutritional family diet and top tips for a healthier lifestyle.
In addition to this, you can learn about foods that energise and repair, vegetarian diet and vegans plus so much more.
The great thing about this course is that there are no entry requirements so you can literally get started up today without having to study any other courses. You don’t need any specific education or work experience, just the desire to learn, enhance your knowledge and skills and succeed in your desired career moving forward.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course you will need to complete a multiple choice test and on passing, you will be issued a certificate that you can download and print which is recognised by industry professionals.
Benefits of the Family Health & Nutrition Course
The family health & nutrition course will provide you with a host of skills and knowledge you will be able to use on a daily basis. There are a number of benefits to completing the family health & nutrition course:
- Master what it takes to become a professional nutritionist.
- Accelerate your career as a nutritionist.
- Learn new skills that will add value to your CV.
- A financially rewarding career with flexibility and career progression.
What you will learn in the Family Health & Nutrition Course
The family health & nutrition diploma comprises seven detailed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. In total the modules should take around fifteen hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.
The essential modules in this course include:
- You will learn dietary guidelines, healthy classic recipes and the importance of sleep
- Gain a closer understanding of what to look out for when shopping
- Learn cutting back on sugar and salt plus smoothies and juices
- You will learn how to help an overweight child and daily exercises
- As part of this course it’s important to understand nutrients Overview
Training Course Content
The Family Health & Nutrition Course is split into the following units:
- Module 1: What your body needs
- Module 2: Nutritional Family Diet
- Module 3: Top tips for a healthier lifestyle
- Module 4: Foods that Energise and Repair
- Module 5: Vegetarian Diet and Vegans
- Module 6: Dietary Guidelines
- Module 7: Healthy classic recipes
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...