Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Master the world’s most popular database systems with this comprehensive course that takes students through the fundamentals of querying and managing SharePoint Server, SQL Server 2012 and Oracle 11g.
Using a blend of instructor led videos and self-study manuals, the Database Administration course contains everything students need to master SharePoint, SQL Server and Oracle. Delivered online, course contents are available anyplace anytime, to fit in around the student’s existing schedule. Participants can also learn from the experiences of others using the social networking tools built into the course platform. Learning is further reinforced through the use of end of section assessments help participants assess their own readiness for the final MCP/MCSE and OCA/OCP certification exams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Database Administration course is a cost-effective solution for students who need experience across multiple platforms. Among the people for whom this course are best suited are:
- Database administrators who need to improve or qualify their querying and management skills.
- Document management specialists who want to better understand SharePoint Server and technologies that underpin it.
- Developers who need to better understand the working of common database platforms and how they may be leveraged in custom applications.
- Consultants who want to maximise their skill set to service the largest number of clients.
- IT professionals and others looking to move into database management roles.
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Advantages of this Course
Upon completion of the course, students will have a comprehensive understanding of three extremely popular enterprise applications. As a result they will benefit from:
- Improved database management and querying skills that help them become more effective in their current roles.
- All the training and resources required to prepare for the MCSA SQL Server 2012, MCSE SharePoint Professional and Oracle OCA and OCP certifications.
- Real world skills that backup database theory.
- Increased knowledge and experience that will help improve employment and promotion prospects.
- A broad set of database-related skills that can be applied across multiple operating environments.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Key Learning Points
- Using vendor approved courseware, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of three of the most popular data storage systems in use today. SharePoint Server 2013 which offers superior document management services, the SQL Server 2012 relational database system, and the enterprise-class Oracle 11g database platform.
- Mastering the Sharepoint platform requires a proper understanding of the system basics:
- Once proficient in the basics of SharePoint Server 2013 students move on to the final module, learning about advanced techniques
- The course then goes on to look at the technology that underpins SharePoint server – SQL Server 2012
- Moving on, the course will then introduce trainees to the technology behind Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- The final section of the SQL Server 2012 section of the course allows students to go deeper with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 by learning about enterprise deployment scenarios, like the building of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- To round off the course, students will cover both the fundamentals and advanced operations of Oracle 11g
Units of Study
- Learning Microsoft 70-331: SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Course Curriculum
- Learning Microsoft 70-332: SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions Course Curriculum
- Microsoft Exam 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training Course Curriculum:
- Microsoft Exam 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training
- Course Curriculum:
- Oracle Database 11g Certified Associate (OCA) Fundamentals 1Z0-051 and Admin 1z0-052
Course delivery details
- Location:Online course
- Course Access:12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.