Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Cisco 100-105: ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
The Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) is a foundation level IT networking course that will build your understanding in the fundamentals of managing a Cisco network. Cisco’s networks are globally recognised due to their technologies having the functionality to build a robust, secure, scalable network infrastructure that match business needs.
There are no official prerequisites for this course, but it is recommended you have a basic knowledge of computing concepts, with a basic understanding of PC operating systems and networking. This course will build on those skills to give you a firm foundation in how to manage a Cisco network. The CCENT is the first step for any IT networking professional looking to get Cisco certified, and this course will prepare you for all required learning topics in the 100-105 exam.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Advantages of this Course
- Learn the fundamentals of managing a Cisco network with the first module of their globally recognised Cisco CCNA qualification, the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Key Learning Points
- Networking 101; including the fundamentals and mechanics of networking
- Switching and Layer 2 Technologies
- Cisco IOS Software & CLI Operation
- IP – Internet Protocol v4/v6
- Routers & Routing Protocols
- Securing the Network
- WAN Technologies
- Mastering the CLI
- Preparing for the official 100-105 exam
Units of Study
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANs
- Understanding IPv4
- Working with Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design and Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.