Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Administrative Office Procedures
Administrative office procedures are essential to the success of any business. An office needs to be like a well-run ship, or a well-oiled machine to maintain a victorious environment. This will help you to avoid miscommunication and eliminate common errors which get in the way of any productive workplace.
Understand how an Administrative Office Procedure binder demonstrates professionalism and efficiency in an organization or office setting. It is also an awesome instrument for quick reference and utilization. Strategies and procedures are a vital connection between the company’s vision and its everyday operations.
By establishing clear policies and procedures that employees understand and buy in to, your work environment will run smoothly which will help the overall office aura. They are not a glamorous part of work, by any stretch of the imagination, however they will add efficiency to your office.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Advantages of this Course
- Run your office with greater efficiency once you have implemented the knowledge you learn on this course
- Transferable skills that can be taken into any organisation in any industry
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course
- Have a positive influence on your organisation
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Key Learning Points
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Organise a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
Units of Study
- Getting Started
- Why Your Office Needs Administrative Procedures
- Gathering the Right Tools
- Identifying Procedures to Include
- Top Five Procedures to Record
- What to Include in Your Binder
- Organising Your Binder
- What Not to Include in the Procedures
- Share Office Procedure Guide
- Successfully Executing the Guide
- Wrapping Up
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...