Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
10 Soft Skills that You Need
Soft skills are the personal attributes that allow you to interact with other people. A combination of people skills, social skills, communication skills, character and personality traits, attitudes and social intelligence.
They reflect the way you treat others, and in a linked way, how others will treat you back. So, developing your soft skills is key to how you effectively and harmoniously interact. This is of paramount important in both a professional and personal sense. If you can develop good soft skills, you’ll thrive in work and in social circles.
The true meaning of soft skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. Develop a core set of soft skills to manage and look at the way people interact and see things in a new light, improving in almost every aspect of your career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Advantages of this Course
- Implement your new skills in your personal or professional life.
- Find out what soft skills truly are, and which ones you possess, while working on the ones you might not.
- Transferable skills that can be used to work in any industry that requires human interaction.
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Units of Study
- Getting Started
- What are Soft Skills?
- Time Management
- Attitude and Work Ethic
- Self-Confidence (Owning It)
- Ability to Learn From
- Wrapping Up
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...