Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Training for First Time MomGlobal Edulink
Training for First Time Mom
So much of the general advice and information regarding pregnancy is focused on the birth, but we often forget about the mother and the postnatal period. This excellent Training for First Time Mum course will give you a comprehensive guide on how to prepare for a baby, how to deal with pregnancy, how to remain healthy while pregnant, exercise during pregnancy, and much more. For healthcare and fitness professionals this course will enable you to have an expert guide wherever you are, and will make pregnancy and motherhood a more pleasant experience.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who is expecting a baby, but it would also be beneficial for those hoping to work in healthcare.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Training for First Time Mum.
Training Course Content
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Preparing for a baby
- Module 02: What to Avoid
- Module 03: Early pregnancy
- Module 04: Morning Sickness
- Module 05: Pampering
- Module 06: Hair during and after pregnancy
- Module 07: Exercise during pregnancy
- Module 08: Pain Management
- Module 09: Mind and body health
- Module 10: Exercises
- Module 11: Staying healthy during her pregnancy
- Module 12: How to comfortable during pregnancy
- Module 13: Planning for the big event
- Module 14: Pre-birth considerations
- Module 15: Final month of pregnancy
- Module 16: Challenges of new motherhood
- Module 17: Baby care
- Module 18: Breastfeeding
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course is mainly for the purpose of helping pregnant women or new mothers to cope with their situation, and will not train you for a specific job role. If you are interested in a job in healthcare, why not check out some of our healthcare courses?
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Training for First Time Mom course - simply fill out your details: