Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Time Management – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Have you ever felt as if you don't have enough hours in the day to finish what you have planned to do, while others manage to accomplish their goals on time?
Time management is the way we plan and organise how long we spend on different tasks in order to accomplish our goals. It is not about squeezing as many tasks into our day as possible. It is more about effective prioritising and organising our workload, and learning how to eliminate procrastination and time-wasting habits. By including it in our own personal development plan, we will not only see our productivity rise, but our stress levels reduce. This course will guide you on how to effectively and efficiently manage your time.
Many people feel overwhelmed by the all the demands, distractions and interruptions of the working day, so time management is a very important skill to have in the modern workplace. This course will offer some suggestions for keeping the tide of external demands at bay and help you to develop a truly efficient routine and rhythm to your working day. This online training course will show you all kinds of proven techniques that will help you do just that, and enable you to get the most out of your working day.
Benefits of the Course:
- Learn how to manage deadlines
- Work more efficiently
- Improve your organisational skills
- Identify your tasks and prioritise them
- Overcome the factors of poor time management
- Increase your productivity
- Improve your team productivity
- Identify and sort priorities
- Learn to work more efficiently as a team
- In-house, on-the-job practical training
- Target the areas you want to improve
- Flexible to meet your business needs
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- All levels of staff who need to learn how to manage their time in an effective way.
- This course will be of great interest to all professionals and workers who feel that better time management skills will help them manage their working day more efficiently and effectively, and help them become more productive.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Time Management Training”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
1. TIME MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
2. TIME MANAGEMENT TIPS
3. MANAGE TIME
- The Tests of Time
- How to Stop Wasting Your Time
- How to Become a Time Manager
4. MANAGING YOUR TIME
5. SUCCESSFUL TIME MANAGEMENT PROCESS
6. TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
7. TIME MANAGEMENT WITH OUTLOOK
8. TIME MANAGEMENT FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS
9. TIME MANAGEMENT FOR LAWYERS
10. TIME MANAGEMENT FOR NURSES
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This is a vital course for any career path in every industry.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Time Management – Online course - simply fill out your details: