Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Telephone Collections & Debit ManagementGlobal Edulink
Telephone Collections & Debit Management
Confidently and successfully collect payments over the phone
Global Edulink hosts the world’s best online education all in one place. And we’re pleased to provide a course from that collection that is tailored to directly suit the role of the credit controller or professionals within a financial control position.
Credit control is the system used by businesses to make sure it gives credit only to customers who can pay, and that customers pay on time. Credit control is part of a critical system of financial controls that are employed by businesses, particularly in manufacturing, to ensure that once sales are made they’re realised as cash or liquid resources. This system encompasses several aspects that include credit approval, credit limit approval, and dispatch approvals but, as it’s quite a sensitive aspect, this course’s focuses in on the collection process.
This practical course concentrates on the two areas vital to successful cash collection over the telephone: good technique and a confident approach. With clear and expert presentations, viewers will learn how to organise and carry out calls so that they secure a customer commitment every time.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the importance of your role in the business
- Recognise the importance of good communication over the telephone and the impact it has on your success as a collections officer
- Use a well-organised and confident approach to every stage of a collections call, from initial preparation through to follow-up actions
- Recognise when customers are seeking to avoid payment and move to establish for both parties a win-win situation
- Learn how to make effective collections and use basic techniques to overcome excuses
- Get a payment commitment from every call
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Employees whose role it is to report to the Finance Director or Risk Management Committee.
- Those looking to train to move into a financial collections role.
- Suitable for new and recently-appointed credit controllers and staff collecting outstanding trade debts over the telephone.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Telephone Collections & Debit Management.
Training Course Content
1. INTRODUCTION TOTELEPHONE COLLECTIONS
- Introduction toTelephone Collections
2. UNDERSTANDING COLLECTIONS
- Understanding Collections
3. TECHNIQUES OF COMMUNICATION
- Techniques of Communication
4. UNDERSTANDING AND WORKING WITH CUSTOMERS
- Understanding and Working with Customers
5. UNDERSTANDING BEHAVIOR STYLES
- Understanding Behavior Styles
6. IDENTIFYING EFFECTIVE COLLECTIONS
- Identifying Effective Collections
7. UNDERSTANDING DANGER SIGNALS
- Understanding Danger Signals
- Credit Controller
- Collections Assistant
- Collections Administrator
- Collections Officer
- Credit Co-Ordinator
- Customer Service Advisor
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Telephone Collections & Debit Management course - simply fill out your details: