Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Teacher Training with TechnologyGlobal Edulink
Teacher Training with Technology
Become a super-effective, influential educator with the aid of the latest, cutting-edge technology
Global Edulink comprises passionate and talented educationalists, and online learning with us offers quality professional and vocational training that fits in with your lifestyle. Also, we’re a company that’s well-established in the UK but reach out to learners all over the world.
As such, we’re offering you a particularly useful course if you work in, or are considering working in, the teaching field. Our Teacher Tech Tips course highlights significant educational technologies with a focus on teacher effectiveness and learner achievement.
You’ll receive valuable tutorials from a renowned expert covering educational trends and classroom technologies that can help educators become more efficient at planning and delivering lessons, engaging and managing students, and grading.
These tips spring from emerging and well-tested technology and are of substantial benefit to teachers and students alike.
On this course, you’ll examine subjects such as:
- Illuminations in maths
- White smoke correction software
- Microsoft Office Sway
- Digital design tools
- How to create a YouTube channel
Let Global Edulink steer your educational career in the right direction.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those either working in, or considering working in, teaching
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Teacher Training with Technology.
Training Course Content
- Welcome to the Course
- Using Skype in the Classroom for Video Chat
- Exploring CK12 . org
- Explore the lessons on TED Ed
- Understanding Pledgecents and Crowd funding in Education
- Identifying Illuminations in Math
- How to customize your Browser?
- How to customize your Browser?
- Critical Thinking using Amazon
- How to use Actions in Keynote or Power Point?
- Taking Time for Mindfulness
- Learn about Kindle,Audible and Scribd
- How to create Flipped Classes with Office Mix?
- How to understand your Digital Footprint?
- Overview of Google Classroom
- Easiest Ways to Add Captions to Video
- What are Vocabulary Skills?
- Exploring your Gmail
- Finding the Power of Music
- How to add Images to Google Documents?
- Enhance Higher-Order Thinking Skills in your Students
- What is Microsoft Office Sway?
- Create Interactive Study Guides With Quizlet
- How to customize and track with Bitly?
- Assessment Using Flubaroo and Google forms
- How to organize Online Resources with Symbaloo?
- Identifying alternative Search Engines
- Identifying free Microsoft Office Online Products
- Identifying Health Tips
- Learn about Interactive Geography Game
- Way of building Literacy Skill
- Definitions of Multimedia Projects
- How Interactive Search Engine works?
- Identifying Digital Design Tools
- How to Stay Organized?
- Professional development with edutopia
- Getting Student Feedback
- Overview of Moodles Cloud-Based Learning Management System
- How to create Fun Learning Games with Kahoot?
- How to engage students using Flocabularys Hip-Hop Videos?
- Enhancing Hands-on Learning Using PhETs Virtual Simulations
- How to edit Images and Photographs with PIXLR?
- Creating Feedback using Google Forms from
- Exploring Microsofts office 365
- How to using feedback to improve instruction?
- How to manage Passwords with Lastpass Login?
- Critical Thinking and Emphasizing Literacy using Wordle
- How to encourage the Use of Creativity in Learning Using Pixton Comics?
- Way of using the power of an Authentic Audience through Blogging on Blogger
- Royalty-free images and resources from Graphic stock
- Understanding Screen Capture Tools for Flipped Classes
- How to use Screen Capture for Images?
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Qualified Teacher
- Learning and Development Officer
- Inclusion and Diversity Executive
- Education Officer
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Teacher Training with Technology course - simply fill out your details: