Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Stress Management DiplomaGlobal Edulink
Why is stress management training necessary? Well, most jobs will have some pressure; this is what challenges you and gives you the stimulation to achieve job satisfaction. This sort of pressure is healthy and helps you do a better job. If this pressure is excessive and you feel inadequate or unable to cope, then this is stress.
This online Stress Management diploma courses for managing stress, handling stress, reducing stress, in fact all work related stress issues. This course has helped thousands of people to enable them to recognise stress symptoms and causes and have given them stress management tips and techniques to enable them to identify the signs of stress and to beat and avoid it. This course has a proven track record in stress reduction and managing stress at work.
We live in a period of enormous change. Whilst many of us see this as a time of confusion, anxiety and loss of control, others are thriving on the excitement, opportunity and challenge. The challenge we must all meet is a forecast doubling in pace of change over the next five years. Global Edulink recognise the need for training that gives real business benefits for both learners and their organisations.
This course enables you to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This online course suitable for anyone who needs to learn the fundamentals of dealing with the ‘stressor’ that affect our wellbeing and confidence. Senior/junior managers, directors, administrators, customer service professionals and technical staff. You will gain following benefits by studying this online training course:
- Reduced stress levels.
- Felt more in control of their daily activities.
- Increased confidence handling difficult behaviour in others.
- Able to manage colleagues and friends effectively.
- Enjoyed a more balanced lifestyle.
- Increased work effectiveness and productivity.
- Increased productivity through more effective communication.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Stress Management Training”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
01. STRESS MANAGEMENT IN PSYCHOLOGY
- What is Stress
- Stress Disorders and Theories
- Stress Management and Psychology
- Habits to Manage Stress
02. HAPPINESS AND REDUCE STRESS
- Five Ways that People live their lives
- Where does your happiness come
- Reduce Stress
- Exercise Files- Happiness and Reduce Stress
03. MANAGING STRESS
- Identify your Triggers
- Managing your Time at Work
04. STRESS MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
- Recognizing Stress
- Coping with Stress
- Building Mental Fitness
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This online stress management course will give you the knowledge to recognise the symptoms and sources of stress and it will introduce you to different ways to manage stress which will benefit you, your colleagues and your organisation.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Stress Management Diploma course - simply fill out your details: