Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PHP is a scripting language that is used widely in the web development industry and is an essential skill that is needed to get started with programming. If you came here looking to up your skills to get into the competitive industry of web development, you are heading the right way, as this course has taken it a step further to provide you an insight into a few PHP projects to further your knowledge on the subject.
After guiding you on how to create the development environment and set up PhpStorm and NetBeans in a webpage or application, this course will familiarise you with the features of PHP and object-oriented programming to build effective webpages and applications. You will then move onto learn how to compose a project using MVC in the right way and the procedures involved to wire up to databases supported by PHP.
This course will go on to educate you on how to run tests on shorteners using PHPunit to ensure it redirects to the intended page or site. Our tutors will also instruct you on how to create applications or webpages with an effective authentication platform to eliminate credential reuse, fraud and phishing and to create a social sharing platform that lets users interact with each other. By the end of this course, you will have an outstanding knowledge on PHP programming to create mind-blowing websites or applications using it.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is suitable for individuals aspiring to or already in the web development industry
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who pass this test will get a certificate in PHP Projects
Training Course Content
- Section 1: Starting A Php Project
- Section 2: Introduction To Php
- Section 3: Turning Long Urls Into Short Ones
- Section 4: Automated Testing Of Our Shortener
- Section 5: Creating An Authentication Platform
- Section 6: Converting Our User Management Application Into A Scalable Service
- Section 7: Creating A Social Sharing Platform
- Section 8: Letting Users Interact With Each Other
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method Of Assessment
The course is assessed online with a final, multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed the course.
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for TOTUM extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
This course will supplement your qualifications and help you in working for a number of jobs in web development. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the area and to make career advancement within the industry.
- Web developer – £24,915 per annum
- Web designer – £22,864 per annum
- Software engineer – £35,190 per annum
- Software developer – £30,753 per annum
- Computer programmer – £30,455 per annum
- Graphic designer – £21,985 per annum
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.