Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced - Accredited by CPDGlobal Edulink
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint is an incredibly useful presentation program, which can be used for professional purposes. Gain a good working knowledge of PowerPoint basics, and create excellent presentations from scratch. This course provides an in depth study of PowerPoint 2010, so you can navigate seamlessly around the program. This course is advanced level, so will provide you with a good working knowledge of PowerPoint 2010. If you have used PowerPoint before, this course is for you.
- That you can navigate PowerPoint and have an understanding of how it is used
- That you can customise PowerPoint
- That you are able to use graphics and multimedia
- That you understand how to customise SmartArt graphics and tables
- That you are able to use action buttons, custom slide shows, and equations
- That you are able to distribute presentations and integrate Microsoft office files
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Anyone hoping to work in an office
- Those who would like to work in admin
- Those hoping to work in accounting / bookkeeping
- Job seekers / graduates / students
Learners on this course must be 16 or over, and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 – Advanced.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- How to customize powerpoint
- Adding graphics and multimedia to powerpoint
- Learn about smart art graphics and tables
- How to work with action buttons, custom slide shows, and equations
- How to distribute presentations
- Combining microsoft office files
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applyingNUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course will not train you to do a specific job, but it will radically increase your chances of getting a job in any of the following areas:
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details: