Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Mastering Storytelling for AllGlobal Edulink
Mastering Storytelling for All
What’s your favourite story and why?
We all have a favourite story. A tale that sticks in the mind, often for years. But what makes it memorable? Telling a good story is indeed an art form. Having the ability to ‘hook’ or engage your listeners is no easy task. Whether your audience is children or adults, gripping them and holding that attention is a skill.
So, with this superb Global Edulink course, learn what it takes to become a polished storyteller. People have been sharing stories socially and culturally for years, often with improvisation, theatrics, or some form of embellishment. Storytelling is a means of education, entertainment, cultural preservation, or instilling moral values.Crucial elements of stories and storytelling include a plot, characters, and a narrative point of view used both orally or in other media to disclose the narrative of that story. Discover how to connect with your audience, keep their attention, and tell a good tale. Grasp how to effectively recount stories of your family, for instance. And, construct a plot and story structures, and examine how to manage performance anxiety.
Whether you’re looking to simply tell fantastic chronicles to your children at bedtimes, oryou’re wanting to use your acquired skill professionally, say within business presentations or as part of your training delivery, or indeed, work as a successful and well-paid storyteller,Global Edulink can help in all these quests with our successful storytelling course.As a UK leader in training programmes to a variety of industries, professionals, and individuals, we ensure this course not only broadens your storytelling skill set, but acts as evidence that you can perform your newly-acquired activities to a high standard.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Parents, guardians of children (such as extended family), and professionals.
- No entry requirements just an interest in the subject personally or professionally.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Storytelling for All.
Training Course Content
1. HOW TO TELL A GREAT STORY?
- How to tell a Great Story?
- Overview of the Storytelling Triangle
2. HOW TO CONNECT WITH YOUR STORY?
- How to connect with your Story?
- Way of connecting with your Audience
3. HOW TO TELL FAMILY STORIES?
4. EXPLAINING THE POWERFUL TELLING OF FAIRY TALES
5. LEARNING MYTH AND THE HEROS JOURNEY
6. UNDERSTANDING TENSIVE CONFLICT AND MEANING
7. HOW TO GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO TELL?
8. DEFINITIONS OF VISUALIZATION AND MEMORY
9. HOW TO DISCOVER THE POINT OF VIEW? & MANIPULATION TIME FOCUS
- How to discover the Point of View?
- Understanding the Artful Manipulation of Time and Focus
10. NARRATOR - BRIDGING CHARACTERS AND AUDIENCE TIPS
11. WAY OF DEVELOPING COMPLEX CHARACTERS
12. LEARNING PLOT AND STORY STRUCTURES
13. OVERVIEW OF EMOTIONAL ARC AND EMPATHY
14. HOW TO VARY THE NARRATOR’S PERSPECTIVE?
15. DEFINITION OF VOCAL INTONATION
16. HOW TO PREPARE TO PERFORM?
17. PROCESS OF PUTTING PERFORMANCE ANXIETY TO GOOD USE
18. HOW TO ADAPT TO DIFFERENT AUDIENCES?
19. INVITATION TO THE AUDIENCE - MINDSET AND AUDIENCES ATTENTION
- Invitation to the Audience – Mindset
- How to keep your Audiences Attention
20. THE POWER OF ORALITY - REMEMBER YOUR STORIES
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Marketing Manager
- Content Writer and Editorial
- Production Graphics Specialist
- Public Relations Officer
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Mastering Storytelling for All course - simply fill out your details: