Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Mastering Container GardeningGlobal Edulink
Mastering Container Gardening
Learn spectacular container gardening
This easy-to-follow, highly creative yet simple course provides a wealth of tips and techniques that can be used to produce fabulous container plants that can adorn and bring to life even the plainest environments. Learn how to produce and enjoy non-stop colour all season long with this enjoyable container gardening course from Global Edulink, one of the UK’s leading online training providers.
No matter what you prefer to plant – flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs – you can plant some version of it in a container garden. Here’s your chance to discover how to create colourful garden containers, from hanging baskets to planters and window boxes for every spot in your landscape. By learning about container gardening, you’ll uncover how to brighten shady spots and successfully grow delicious vegetables in container gardens.
Get creative with pot-based plant designs, or create new and interesting edible or ornamental container spaces of varying shapes and sizes, which incorporates indoor or outdoor living. Examine small to large container planting, as well as seasonal changes.
Whether your interests lie in your own private gardening, or you’re looking to upskill in terms of a career, consider how much you could learn and the valuable return on your investment you could achieve from this training programme that you can conveniently access at times and at a pace to suit you.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Amateur or professional gardeners.
- No entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Container Gardening.
Training Course Content
1. CONTAINER GARDENING USING THE THRILLER, FILLER AND SPILLER
2. HOW TO CREATE A NEW SPACE - EDIBLES AND ORNAMENTALS AND VERTICAL SPACES AND SHADE DESIGNS
- How to create a New Space – Edibles and Ornamentals
- Identifying Unusual Pots, Vertical Spaces and Shade Designs
3. GROWING GRASSES TO TREES IN CONTAINERS
4. SPECIAL FEATURES OF INDOOR AND OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS
- Special Features and Outdoor Living Areas
- Indoor Gardens and Cool Season Changes
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Professional Gardener
- Garden Centre Assistant
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Officer
- Farm Assistant
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Mastering Container Gardening course - simply fill out your details: