Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Hotel Receptionist TrainingGlobal Edulink
Hotel Receptionist Training
Are you looking to be a 5 star Hotel receptionist? Give your career a boost with the well recognised Global Edulink Hotel Receptionist & course. Global Edulink, as a leading hotel receptionist training courses provider in the UK, this training course allows you to enhance your receptionist skills in hospitality (hotel) industry and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide reception, switchboard/telephonist and clerical duties of the hospitality (hotel) industry to the highest standards.
This receptionist training course is specially designed for hospitality (hotel) industry and it covers key requirements to fulfil by the hotel receptionist. This study pack develops your skills in customer service, Telephone handling/ switchboard, Database management, Booking/Reservation, Microsoft Word & Excel and Meeting & accommodation arrangement and etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- People who prefer for distance learning.
- People who are tight in busy life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as a Receptionist in the Hospitality (hotel) industry.
- New Receptionist or Temporary staffs who want to learn and develop best practice receptionist skills in the Hospitality (hotel) industry.
- Experienced Receptionist who wants to develop receptionist and admin skills in the Hospitality (hotel) industry further.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language and literacy are required to attend this course.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successfully candidates receive a Certificate in Hotel Receptionist Training.
Training Course Content
This online Professional Receptionist Training course is covered 40 guided learning hours and each Unit is covered 20 guided learning hours and you will study following 2 Units:
Unit 01; Developing Customer Service Skills (Guided learning hours; 20 hours)
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors (Welcoming guests upon arrival and using correct terminology).
- The role of the Receptionist.
- Principles to create powerful first impression.
- Principles to confirm how your message comes across.
- How can you identify the customer needs?
- Learning to Listen.
- Handling difficult customers and difficult situations.
- Role play sessions (Only for classroom learners).
Unit 02; Developing Telephone handling and administrative skills (Guided learning hours; 20 hours).
- Practice good telephone skills.
- Data base Management (Booking/ reservation Procedure).
- Follow routine administrative procedures.
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues.
- Successful meeting and minutes.
- Meeting and accommodation arrangements.
- Microsoft Words & Excel
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
You can start your employment as a hotel receptionist/Switchboard operator/Telephonist and you move up as front desk supervisor and manager. As this is very important figure for organisation in hospitality industry you can work for high profile organisation with your experience.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Hotel Receptionist Training course - simply fill out your details: