Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Facilitation Skills TrainingGlobal Edulink
Facilitation Skills Training
Be someone who makes great things happen with Global Edulink
Facilitation skills are so important within business. This Facilitation Skills Training course will help you understand the various techniques for dynamic and effective facilitation, so you can organise and prepare excellent one-day sessions, meetings or discussions. Learn to meet the needs of your colleagues or participants, deal with challenging behaviour, and to stimulate the minds of those around you.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This course would be perfect for anyone who is responsible for organising meetings or group discussions within their day-to-day role.
- This course would benefit Team Leaders, Managers, Lecturers or other related professionals.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded certificate in Facilitation Skills Training.
Training Course Content
2. IDENTIFYING CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL FACILITATOR
3. PROCESS OF THE FACILITATIVE
4. IDENTIFYING INTERNAL VS. EXTERNAL FACILITATORS
5. PARTICIPATORY GROUPS VS. CONVENTIONAL GROUPS
6. LEARN FACILITATION TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
7. TECHNIQUES FOR FACILITATING MEETINGS AND WORK GROUPS
8. HANDLING DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
9. DEFINITIONS OF FACILITATIVE OPTIONS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course would benefit any of the following:
- Team Leader
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Facilitation Skills Training course - simply fill out your details: