Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Starting up BusinessGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Starting up Business
One of the most valuable and in demand skills in the current job market is business management, so if you’re a job seeker, or you still haven’t got that promotion, perhaps you should update your skills. Develop business management skills during this exciting online course from Global Edulink. Once you understand the fundamentals of creating an excellent business plan, how to prepare for your introduction to the market, and how to secure adequate funding.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Business Manager.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Starting up Business.
Training Course Content
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Preparation Before you start your business
- Module 02: Funding and availing of help
- Module 03: Preparation Introduction to Marketing
- Module 04: Setting up your business
- Module 05: legalization, regulations and permission
- Module 06: Running your business
- Module 07: Business Plan
- Module 08: Launching your business
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Business Manager (average UK yearly salary: £33,549)
Typical duties include:
- Developing business goals
- Creating and implementing business plans and strategies
- Keeping business resources stocked up
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Business Development Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,514)
- Senior Business Analyst (average UK yearly salary: £48,792)
- Business Analyst, IT (average UK yearly salary: £35,794)
- Business Development Director (average UK yearly salary: £63,452)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Starting up Business course - simply fill out your details: