Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Sales Management – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Sales Management – Online
Winning and retaining new business in today's competitive environment is ultimately down to the strength of your sales team. Sales team carry much responsibility for organisational success and must possess a breadth of skills and behaviours to achieve their goals. So if you want to exceed tough targets, achieve higher sales results, enhance your sales skills and motivate your sales team to greater profitability.
Today’s sales management task is very demanding and challenging and therefore three ‘key components’ especially require close attention for developing individuals, building the team and achieving the task. The Sales Management course is designed to equip and empower sales leaders to motivate their staff and build a successful, dynamic sales team.
Diploma in Sales Management provides detailed information about the principles, practices and tools involved in all aspects of the selling process. The course begins by introducing you to the role of sales in everyday life and how selling is vital in all aspects of business. This course know-how is underpinned by regular research into buyers’ views of salespeople and our sales process and models have been developed and refined with many years of field testing. The content of our sales Management Diploma consist of valuable topics and secrets selling tips.
Having successfully completing this course will help you to become a sales leader. You will learn how to professionalise your sales practice, improve your performance, and develop your ability to adapt to change in dynamic and competitive environments.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to pursue a career in sales, or would like to brush up their sales skills.
- This is an ideal course for those who are new to the world of sales and looking to develop basic sales and marketing skills to help find employment, transition from retail sales to office based sales or develop in their new sales role.
- Also suitable for the more experienced sales person wishing to refresh and update their skills and knowledge.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Sales Management”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours.
1. SALES MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
Introduction to Sales
Identifying Potential Customers
Effective Sales Process
Creating a Sales Structure & Managing Sales Team
2. SALES PROSPECTING
3. THE SCIENCE OF SALES
The Science of Trust
The Secrets of the Buying Behaviours
4. SALES SKILLS FUNDAMENTALS
Range of Sales Transactions
Communication Skills for Sales.
The Sales Cycle
Analysing Your Sales Performance and Progress.
5. SALES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Introduction to Sales Secrets
Measuring your Sales Performance
6. KEY ACCOUNT SELLING
Introduction to Key Account Selling
Sales Call Techniques
7. THE SALES CYCLE AND PROCESS
The Sales Cycle
Sales Plan and Skills
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
There are countless roles in sales and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are four primary sales career paths:
- Inside Sales
- Sales Operations
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Business Development Rep.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Sales Management – Online course - simply fill out your details: