Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Personal Beauty ExpertGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Personal Beauty Expert
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified beauty professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Personal Beauty Expert is the appropriate training and an accredited health and beauty certificate, which is exactly what this Personal Beauty Expert Diploma will provide.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course would be an excellent addition for those studying fashion, styling, or makeup, and will help you to better advise your clients. In addition, this course would be extremely helpful for anyone who is struggling with their personal care or self image.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Personal Beauty Expert.
Training Course Content
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Self: Image
- Module 02: Personal Care I
- Module 03: Personal Care II
- Module 04: The Face
- Module 05: Make Up
- Module 06: Color I
- Module 07: Color II
- Module 08: Morphology
- Module 09: Fashion
- Module 10: Tips & Tricks on Fashion
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Stylist (average UK yearly salary: £13,381)
Typical duties include:
- Meet with and assess the needs of your clients
- Converse with clients regarding fashion
- Develop personal care routines and looks for your clients
- Source outfits for your clients
- Give talks or classes on fashion
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Assistant Fashion Designer (average UK yearly salary: £19,306)
- Fashion Stylist (average UK yearly salary: £22,120)
- Personal Shopper (average UK yearly salary: £15,000)
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Personal Beauty Expert course - simply fill out your details: