Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Microsoft Excel 2016 (Beginner to Advanced) - Accredited by CPDGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Microsoft Excel 2016 (Beginner to Advanced) - Accredited by CPD
Created by a highly skilled professional, this bundle will guide learners through Microsoft Excel 2016. The bundle consists of our Microsoft Excel 2016 Introduction, Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginner, and Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced courses, so if you want to become an advanced user, this bundle is for you. Buying all three courses at the same time is a cheaper option, so to save money get them in a bundle format, and you’ll be on your way to becoming an Excel genius.
This bundle will provide you with a full introduction to Excel, so you’ll be able to navigate it with total ease. Then move onto the intermediate level functions of Microsoft Excel, such as creating tables, conditional formatting, and the quick analysis button. Finally, you’re ready to study the advanced level functions of Microsoft Excel, such as data validation, slicers and timelines, and running macros.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Introduction
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
This course is introduction level, so will be suitable for those who have never used Excel before, or who would like an introduction to the programme.
Learners on this course must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and ICT. In addition you will need Microsoft Excel 2016 installed onto your computer / laptop / tablet.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginner to Advanced.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
---------- BEGINNER ----------
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016
- Introduction to Excel
- Creating a worksheet
- Managing workbooks
- Formulas and basic functions
- Spreadsheet presentation
- Rearranging data
---------- INTERMEDIATE ----------
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016
- Statistical And Logical Functions
- Working With Multiple Sheets & Books
- Sorting, Filtering & Subtotaling Lists
- Conditional Formatting
- Module Five – Charts
- Using The Worksheet Efficiently
- Printing Large Spreadsheets
- The Quick Analysis Button 8
---------- ADVANCED ----------
- Text Functions
- Date & Time Functions
- Nested IF with =MAX() Function
- Max & Ifs – & And & OR Using If Function
- Nested IF with multiple Ifs
- IF functions with =AND() & =OR() functions
- VLOOKUP To find the nearest match
- VLOOKUP To find an exact match
- MATCH & INDEX Functions
- Data Validation
- Protecting Worksheets & Workbooks
- Working With Templates
- Creating, rearranging and updating a Pivot Table
- Filtering and grouping data in a Pivot Table
- Slicers and timelines
- Creating a Pivot chart
- Recording a macro in a macro-enabled workbook (using relative references)
- Running a macro and assigning it to objects
- Editing and deleting a macro
- Exercise Files – Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applyingNUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
As Excel is so widely used this course provides transferable skills that will be useful in a wide range of job roles, and could help you land your next job, or get a pay rise. The qualification will be of particular interest to anyone hoping to work in administration, accounting or bookkeeping.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Microsoft Excel 2016 (Beginner to Advanced) - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details: