Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Human Resource ManagementGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Human Resource Management
All available course dates
Diploma in Human Resource Management
Are you good with people? Do you have an eye for details but also a keen understanding of the bigger picture? Then perhaps an Human Resources career is for you and this course can help you achieve that!
HR professionals play a crucial role in the development of organisations, and this well-recognised qualification is designed to help current and future HR practitioners prepare for the challenges and opportunities in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
This Human Resource Management Diploma covers such topics as:
- Employment Relations
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for ?
- This online course is suitable for anyone who is looking for a career in Human resource management.
- This qualification is great for those who want to gain a basic to broader insight in to how HR fits into organisations strategic objectives and how the use of HR data can improve business performance.
- This online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations.
- If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, this course will demonstrate to employers that you have expertise in the area.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Human Resource Management”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
On the successful completion of this course in HRM, you will have an extensive knowledge on HR management to win various job roles within the industry. You can also wave this certificate to stand apart from your colleagues and to progress gradually in your career. Listed below are few of the job positions this course can be used for, along with the average UK salary per annum
- Employee Relations Manager – £50,783 per annum
- Compensation or Benefit Analyst/Manager – £57,808 per annum
- HR Information Systems Manager – £41,636 per annum
- Training and Development Manager – £37,236 per annum
- Payroll Specialist – £27,271 per annum
- HR Administrator – £19,665 per annum
- HR Assistant – £20,275 per annum
- HR Advisor – £26,880 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,454 per annum
- HR Director – £68,701 per annum
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager – £34,583 per annum
- HR Consultant – £36,251 per annum
- HR coordinator - £23,335 per annum
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Diploma in Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details: