Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3
Global Edulink comprises excellent teaching material which comes straight from the experts. Online learning with us offers professional and vocational training that fits in with your lifestyle. As a leading UK training provider, we can offer you the opportunity to earn a Diploma in Hair Styling to boost your career prospects. You will improve your knowledge and practical understanding of hairdressing and build on the skills you already have. This course will also develop your communication skills and professionalism.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suitable for those hoping to become a professional hair stylist, or for those who are already working as a hair stylist who need to update their skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Hair Styling: Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Understand how to create a hair styling kit
- Learn how to maintain hair health
- Understand how to apply hair extensions
- Explore and understand how to colour hair
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Hair
- Module 02: Types of hair
- Module 03: Maintaining your hair (Part 01)
- Module 04: Maintaining your hair (Part 02)
- Module 05: Hair color
- Module 06: Shape of your hair
- Module 07: Washing your hair
- Module 08: Maintaining your hair
- Module 09: Tools used in hair styling
- Module 10: Hair styling
- Module 11: Male hair
- Module 12: Up styling techniques
- Module 13: Hair extensions
- Module 14: Quick hair styles
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: