Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3
Hairdresser to the stars?
Global Edulink comprises passionate and talented educationalists. Online learning with us offers professional and vocational training that fits in with your lifestyle. As a leading UK training provider, we can offer you the opportunity to earn a certificate in Diploma in Hair Styling to boost your career prospects. You’ll improve your knowledge and practical understanding of hairdressing and build on the skills you already have. This course will also develop your communication skills and professionalism.
You’ll learn about the structure of hair, and gain experience in how to treat hair; how to professionally wash, blow dry and style hair; and, understand the different cutting and colouring techniques. By the end of the course you’ll have the competences necessary to work as a hairdresser for women though you’ll also gain a consideration of men’s hair.
This course gives you advanced skills which will enable you to work in the hairdressing industry (in various arenas such as hair salons, department stores, or cruise ships). And, you can use your learning to set yourself up as a self-employed hairdresser.
Also, upon completion of the course, you’ll be ready to take on more responsibility and may achieve senior stylist status, or develop your skills for a managerial or training role. You could also consider becoming a consultant for a hair product manufacturer.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- By gaining this recognised qualification, hairdressers already working in the industry can excel, or those who would like to refresh their skills after taking a break can gain up-to-date skills to be able to compete in the modern hairdressing industry.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1- LET’S GET A CLOSER LOOK AT HAIR
- MODULE 2- WAYS TO TREAT HAIR
- MODULE 3- IDENTIFYING HAIR COLOURS AND SHAPES
- MODULE 4- HOW TO WASH YOUR HAIR THE RIGHT WAY
- MODULE 5- HAIR STYLING TOOLS
- MODULE 6- HAIR STYLING
- MODULE 7- LEARNING HAIRSTYLES
- MODULE 8- HOW TO TREAT MEN’S HAIR
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Hair Stylist
- Qualified Hair Colourist
- Salon Assistant
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: