Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The cake decorating industry are currently at an all-time high, and people are always seeking qualified cake decorating professionals for weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions. People nowadays are busy, and will often turn to professional cake decorators to create the perfect cake for their special day. The cake decorating industry is reportedly worth a whopping £3.6 billion, and this has been steadily growing since the launch of The Great British Bake Off. So, if you hope to become a professional Cake Decorator or Pastry Chef, there has never been a better time to get qualified.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to learn all of the fundamentals of Cake Decorating and gain a recognised, accredited culinary qualification. If you are a culinary student, this course would be a fantastic addition to your studies. This course is also ideal for anyone hoping to become a Pastry Chef, and will contribute towards professional training.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Cake Decorating – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Gain a full understanding of how to undertake cake projects
- Develop a thorough understanding of how to bake and assemble a cake
- Understand various decorating methods and styles
- Understand how to pack and distribute cakes
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Cake Projects
- Module 02: Decorating Cakes
- Module 03: Baking
- Module 04: Cake Recipes
- Module 05: Baking the Cakes and Decorating
- Module 06: Decorating Methods and Styles
- Module 07: Packing and Distribution of Cake
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Diploma in Cake Decorating - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: