Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Beauty Technician – Level 3Global Edulink
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified Beauty Technicians is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in becoming a Beauty Technician, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Beauty Technician is the appropriate training and an accredited Beauty Technician certificate, which is exactly what this Beauty Technician Diploma – Level 3 will provide.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Beauty Technician or Beauty Therapy professional. If you hope to establish your own beauty therapy business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful Beauty Technician career. This course has been created by experts within the beauty industry, and is intended to train learners for a professional beauty career.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Beauty Technician – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Learn to give various beauty treatments
- Gain practical beauty skills and knowledge
- Learn how to set up beauty equipment and kit
- Understand how to treat hair, and style hair
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Several Types of Skin
- Module 02: Correction Techniques
- Module 03: Makeup Tools
- Module 04: Foundation
- Module 05: Choosing the Color
- Module 06: Eye Makeup
- Module 07: Eyebrows
- Module 08: Lips
- Module 09: Makeup
- Module 10: Eyelash Extensions
- Module 11: Wearing Makeup.
- Module 12: Skin Care
- Module 13: Makeup Kits
- Module 14: Care for Hands
- Module 15: Good Manicure
- Module 16: A Good Pedicure.
- Module 17: Nail Styles
- Module 18: Getting Nails Done
- Module 19: Hair
- Module 20: Treating Hair
- Module 21: Hair Color
- Module 22: Maintaining Hair
- Module 23: Makeup Tools
- Module 24: Styling Techniques
- Module 25: Men’s Hair
- Module 26: Up Styling
- Module 27: Hair Extensions
- Module 28: Special Hair Styles
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Diploma in Beauty Technician – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details: