Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464 - Accredited by CPDGlobal Edulink
Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464 - Accredited by CPD
Microsoft has a range of official exams designed for IT professionals who want to get certified, and Global Edulink provides excellent training, which will enable you to pass your chosen exam. If you hope to take the Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464, then this is the course for you. Our course material is delivered straight to you and is perfectly tailored to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
During this course you will learn to:
- Implementing an SSIS solution (15-20%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSIS (15-20%)
- Implementing an SSAS solution (20-25%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSAS (15-20%)
- Implementing an SSRS solution (10-15%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSRS (13%)
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for:
Candidates for this exam are responsible for creating business intelligence (BI) solutions by using SQL Server 2008 for their organisations. Candidates typically work with the full suite of BI technologies in SQL Server 2008, including Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
This exam is intended for professionals who develop solutions by using the SQL Server 2008 BI tool suite. The qualified candidate for this exam typically has:
- one to two years of experience working with the Microsoft .NET Framework
- two to three years of experience using SQL Server 2005 BI components
- six months to one year of experience using SQL Server 2008
- experience using the SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database schemas
- experience creating and deploying a cube in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- experience creating and deploying a data mining model in SSAS
- experience writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries
- experience creating and deploying SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- experience authoring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- experience debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
Learners must be over the age of 16.
Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
This exam is intended for database professionals who build and implement databases across organisations and who ensure high levels of data availability. Their responsibilities include creating database files, data types and tables; planning, creating and optimising indexes; ensuring data integrity; implementing views, stored procedures and functions; and managing transactions and locks.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded an official Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464 certificate.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by the Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464, which will test your knowledge of the course objectives listed above.
Please Note: official exams are not included in this course and need to be purchased it separately.
- Basics of SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server data Types
- SQL Server Tables
- What is data constraint?
- SQL Server Indexes
- SQL Table Structures
- Non-Clustered Indexes for Performance Optimization
- The Basics of Execution Plans
- Views in SQL Server
- How to create a SQL Server stored procedure?
- How to Merging Data and Passing Tables ?
- How to Use Functions in SQL Server ?
- Developing highly Concurrent SQL Server Applications
- Handling Errors in SQL Server 2012
- Introduction to SQL Triggers
- Managed Code in Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- XML Usage in SQL Server
- All About Stored Procedures
- How to Work with Spatial Data
- Understanding Full-Text Indexes and Queries
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Configuration Manager
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464 - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details: