Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464Global Edulink
Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464
Microsoft has a range of official exams designed for IT professionals who want to get certified, and Global Edulink provides excellent training, which will enable you to pass your chosen exam. If you hope to take the Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464, then this is the course for you. Our course material is delivered straight to you and is perfectly tailored to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Candidates for this exam are responsible for creating business intelligence (BI) solutions by using SQL Server 2008 for their organisations. Candidates typically work with the full suite of BI technologies in SQL Server 2008, including Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
This exam is intended for professionals who develop solutions by using the SQL Server 2008 BI tool suite. The qualified candidate for this exam typically has:
- one to two years of experience working with the Microsoft .NET Framework
- two to three years of experience using SQL Server 2005 BI components
- six months to one year of experience using SQL Server 2008
- experience using the SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database schemas
- experience creating and deploying a cube in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- experience creating and deploying a data mining model in SSAS
- experience writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries
- experience creating and deploying SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- experience authoring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- experience debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded an official Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464 certificate.
- Configuration Manager
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464 course - simply fill out your details: