Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Live Practice LabGlobal Edulink
Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Practice Lab course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT and database skills
- IT professionals who need to gain skills using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Learners with experience working with databases in a professional setting
Training Course Content
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Learn to implement database strategies
- Improve your practical SQL server 2008 skills
- Understand XML strategies and database performance
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Designing a Database Strategy
- Module 02: Designing Database Tables
- Module 03: Designing Programming Objects
- Module 04: Designing a Transaction and Concurrency Strategy
- Module 05: Designing an XML Strategy
- Module 06: Designing Queries for Performance
- Module 07: Designing a Database for Optimal Performance
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details: