Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Practice Lab course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT Support Engineer
- IT Support Analyst
- IT Specialist
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Training Course Content
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Learn to configure Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Understand configuring content management
- Understand managing BI and managing administration
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Module 02: Managing Search
- Module 03: Configuring Content Management
- Module 04: Configuring Business Forms
- Module 05: Managing Business Intelligence
- Module 06: Managing Administration
- Module 07: Deploying or Upgrading Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details: