Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Commercial Photography TrainingGlobal Edulink
Commercial Photography Training
This professional photography course aims to develop visually expressive commercial photographers capable of taking superior pictures for the commercial world such as advertising agencies, picture desks, fashion houses, newspapers, international magazines, and more.
Global Edulink is a leading UK training provider that can offer you the opportunity to earn a certificate in Commercial Photography to boost your career prospects. With our course, you’ll gain the skills, knowledge and a broad understanding of photographic practice, theory and equipment use as you are guided towards a career as a qualified photographer or simply as a keen hobbyist. This is a modern, comprehensive course covering every aspect of photography.
Commercial photography is essentially used to promote or sell a product or service. There are several ways in which photographs can be used to better market products and corporations. Your unique pictures could be used in product placement, merchandising, leaflets, and corporate brochures, for example. Or, in specific industries such as catering where text for café and restaurant menus are enhanced with stunning and vibrant food images.
For photographers who excel at commercial photography, it can be a very lucrative market and as a broad field it has room for traditional and alternative photographs. Learn with Global Edulink and gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector and who can mentor and support you through your learning journey.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- People looking to learn how to take cutting-edge documentary, portrait, editorial, advertising and fashion photographs commercially.
- Those looking to explore their inner creativity and develop their understanding of different camera types and settings, and a range of photographic equipment, photographic processing, and image post production.
- Anyone interested in developing a career as a professional photographer or wanting to improve their competence within their hobby.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Commercial Photography.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Commercial Photography
- Types of Projections
- Types of Cameras
- Tripod and Other Essential Equipments
- Camera and Tripod
- Camera Settings for 360 Degree Panoramic Image
- Shoot HDR panoramas
- Post Production of Images
- Developing with Adobe Camera
- Processing RAW files
- Processing RAW HDR files
- Combining bracketed panoramas in Photomatix
- Viewing on your own computer
- Uploading and viewing a virtual tour
- Excercise Files- Commercial Photography
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Travel Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Events Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
- Construction Photographer
- Preschool Portraits Photographer
- Portrait Consultant
- Art Director
- Graphic Designer
- Freelance Photographer
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Commercial Photography Training course - simply fill out your details: